Information in this section will help you to import demo content. You’ll get a site like our demo with the same settings. It will simplify your work with the Theme.
Please follow these simple steps:
- First of all please locate files for import on your PC:
Content.xml and Options.exp
Both of them could be find in Theme archive (demo folder).
- Then please check, that Theme is currently active on your site here:
Appearance ► Theme
- Click on ‘Customize’ button.
- Open ‘Export / Import’ menu:
System ► Export / Import
- Import theme options using ‘Options’ button in ‘Custom import’ section:
Options ► Upload file ► Upload file ‘Options.exp’ ► Click on ‘Select’ button in the bottom right corner
Import will be finished after getting this message in your Dashboard:
‘Options import completed successfully’
- Import demo content using ‘Content’ button in ‘Custom import’ section:
Content ► Upload file ► Upload file ‘Content.xml’ ► Click on ‘Select’ button in the bottom right corner
It will take some time depending on your connection speed and amount of demo content. So, please be patient. Import will be finished after getting this message in your Dashboard:
‘Content import completed successfully’
- Now please set up a Homepage here:
Appearance ► Customize ► System ► Static Front Page ► Front page displays ► A static page ► Choose required page and click on ‘Save & Publish’ button
That’s it. Now you can check your site. Add/remove/replace elements and content according to your requirements.